I have found this video at PrimeFaces Blog Website and sharing with you. In this video, it is showing how to develop a Database driven web application using Primefaces JSF component and NetBeans IDE. This video is very useful for learning PrimeFaces JSF Components.
Web Applications Development Tools and Technologies used in this tutorials are
1- Netbeans IDE
2- Java EE 6 Technology
3- PrimeFaces JSF Components liberary
4- JSF Framework
5- JPA (Java Persistence API)
7- MySQL Database Server
8- GlassFish Web Application Server
In this video tutorial you will learn,
- How to create a database driven PrimeFaces JSF component enabled Java EE Web Application project in NetBeans IDE
- How to connect MySQL Database server with JSF Project in Netbeans IDE
- How to create JPA Classes from MySQL Database.
- How to create JSF PrimeFaces web pages
- How to create PrimeFaces datatable